Wednesday, July 27, 2011

keep wanna eatinng day -.-

AHHHHHHHHH I DONO WHY I KEEP WANNA EAT AND EAT AND EAT!!!!!


 aloha chicken and tuna bla bla bla idk the name =D

 i said HEY LET'S TAKE A PICHAAA BEFORE WE EAT! then these 3 WOMEN at there find don't know what mahjong word... WHEN CAN I EAT AHH?~!

 can't see the mahjong pun! too small la!! ><... and, i learnt some mahjong today =D i thought it's freaking difficult? it seems ok... but not for me now, hehe. i needa gain experience first WOOHOOOO!!

CITC, guess who is she talking to. well, although it was a dull face as usual but actually she was talking sweet sweet with her darling..... 很凶!我怕怕!!


and, i think i found my next hostel.. =D!!
it's super excited you know?! it's bother me a lot a lot..
but i'm still thinking about the internship thing....

and something make me kinda beh song now...
the stupid english outline.
i thought my class has been informed that MUST hand up the outline by tomorrow morning??
so, me and my classmates rush and rush for that and FINALLY i manage to print it before the shop close

but

guess what??  HE SAID THE OUTLINE CAN HAND UP LATEST BY FRIDAY.
which mean, not MUST tomorrow...
and this made me feel like an idiot. z.
sir, please... PLEASE LA!!!! GRRRRR


i think i'm not going to surf the internet for so long time tonight... I THINK =D
我老爸说,考完试那段时间去别人家玩……
这主意不错哦!谁家可以给我玩………………………………


owhh, last but not least....

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!






怎么,都没成长。

No comments: