Wednesday, June 29, 2011

又是食神啊!

今天又是吃吃吃……
好不容易扁了一点点的肚子又……T.T

 woohooo, Mcd breakfast!! i know some of YOU may not like it but, I LIKE!! if not wrong mine is sausage egg, damn nice!! likeyyy. but the coffee and tea.. hmm... -.- after that we still went to Jusco buy something for our trip z, and also bought some sushi... 嘴馋的女人们!haha


 owhh, although i'm not hungry but i still went to eat this at 2 something..板面from爱面子。well, it's considered expensive for me... lik this ady almost 10 you know =.= actually i'm nt really wanna order that orange juice but...


 just because of this birthday lol. uii dont think something VERY WRONG between me and him ok, he's just my course rep =.= and not only me and him at there that time okiieee... 不要想太多!不可能!!绝对!!!我一定要强调lol -.-



wooo我的爱心晚餐!which is suppose to be my breakfast or high tea yesterday -.- it's from my lovely人字拖~haha!!! 这几晚姐姐我会好好疼你的……XD!!!


总之,happy birthday to ALEX!!

还有我的眼睛很累!为什么Mid term是在明天………………

No comments: