Sunday, August 14, 2011

miss..


yea baby~~ they made me vomit... HATE YOU =.= 



well, i think i gonna meet in the coming weekend, hehe. i think. -.- i know i look nerd in this picture.. okay as usual =.= i was so wrong to dress up like that that day... WRONG COSTUME! EVERYTHING WRONG! z


ermm inside HK Disneyland's toilet lol, waiting mom so.. hehe



and i webcam with my bro and mom just now... *their cam rosak =.= aikss feel like meet 'em like now... I WANNA GO HOME!! this photo is N years ago... hmm... 2008 i think.. this cloth also follow me for quite a long time.. keke. comfort maaa! 





i like the way my hair look like after bath and it dry, natural curl a little bit, hehe. it's durian potong! nice~~ hehe



i like the closing  OST of city hunter... it's SUDDENLY by 金宝京?
i get it from 酷我……-.-


aiksss, should i go out tomorrow??
should i buy the shoes??? ><.....


私は歩いている途中で、あなたを探しています。 我在不断行走的路途中,寻找你。

No comments: