Friday, August 24, 2012

Tiring

happening on 23 aug and 24 aug...
for your information, I went to meet my parents who were coming on 23 August...
and so....



meeting the kids again, haha
such a long time ago... grow up jor :D



here they were!! the bald uncle was my parents' friends, hehe



night.. follow them to the so call old folks karaoke, hahaha
local artists? performing...
sometimes I feel them so kesian, haiz.



the big star!! hahahaha


Petaling Street.
finally i came, through these years in KL, z

猪肠粉……



very sweet la...



met this people again, as always, z
take something from her, haha



aiya the process i lazy mention already...
just, went to the Book Fest again, bought another 3 books, lol


pity my lovely parents, 
have to follow them until 29 August... z
meet my family in less than one week time!! :D


Love deeply and ardently, even if there is pain, but this is the way to make your life complete.全情投入地去爱吧!哪怕会受伤,但这样你的人生才能完整。



No comments: