Monday, May 23, 2011

sad 600th

something was just happend.
just a small case, but hurt myself =(
i'm not saying something hurt my body ok.....

i just wonder.. how come i can be so careless....
please dont ask me wat's tat, you'll speechless if you knwn it.. trust me =.=
although it sounds so fool but.. i was really nearly cry, z

i'm so sorry, my dear......

===========================================================

by the way, i was damn happy, because i can start to do my assignmentsS like finally..
ya i siao already.. how come a student like to do assignment lol
i just like the feeling, the way they keep me busy....

and last night, i was so so so damn miss my ns life... argh
miss my dear friends, and the siao teachers inside, haha

yup, they are my teachers in ns, hehe. naughty naughty huh =P

i miss 38 with shu ling them in their room every nite...
i miss 38 with kimberly on our bed and talk til late night...
i miss 38 with katak woman in kelas integrasi grr damn bored..
i miss play kayak with them, although i missed the flying fox and m16...
and the day i out from the camp, everyone was came to send me and kim
with their slippers, sport suit or the soldier suit, hehe
it's almost 1 year my NS life ended, haiz... time flies.....

awww, i miss u all T.T

grrr, i never expect my 600th will be like this LAME =.=
well, happy 600th. z.

No comments: