Monday, November 19, 2012

wake up!

hmmm.. wake up kinda early today (if compare with last few days....)
guess what? just for the free egg-muffin from Mcd, hahaha
ridiculous, but crazy a while is ok right? :P

so the story was like this:
purposely told nan and nee about the free mcd last night,
well, ah nan sure reject me, i know, in my expectation
while i thought ah nee will do so but she said jom LOL
originally I planned to queue alone at MU Mcd but since ah nee join me...
we decided went for the one at AEON Alpha Angle

I know I'll late and i was, hahaha
when we reached AEON, it was around 0950 I think
with the door closing. YAY.
so we just stand there and wondering T.T since got few ppl else, guessing they aim for mcd too haha
luckily we didn't left for pan mee coz the door was opened at 0955!
and then we rush inside... HAHAHA
feel like racing with uncle auntieee XD


sakai ah nee, block my view!! 
the Indian aunty (Mcd staff) so funny keep waved her hand and shout "ada lagi! cepat!!"
one thing... too bad to have heavy in Wangsa early in the morning :(
but the breakfast still nice hahaha


luckily I didn't really wake up very very early to queue for it, hahaha
the favourite of the Mcd breakfast for me :D



look at the cheese again!! OMGGGGGG
still hot at the moment too! 
damn i'm hungry...............



Event Management lecture. 
yup, she slept again, but she said she didn't.
You didn't? You didn't realize we were drawing your notes la! hahaha



ss in the college hall toilet, muahahaha.
the meeting was really wasting our time, zz



miss the time when you're still beside me
at least to remind me, or to "encourage" me to do my stuff but not talking nonsense here


way too late. 



 Nothing can't be figured out.The past just can't be reached again. 没有什么过不去,只是再也回不去。

No comments: