Sunday, November 18, 2012

food!!


haiz, seeing everyone posting about it, so.... so...

ATTRACTIVE!!!

it's about food, burger!

it is...

My Burger Lab!

yes, please trust your eyes, the queue... the queue!! 
it's really like forever.......
the shop is somewhere at PJ, I don't know
operation hours... 5pm start i think, tue to sun...
wanna skip the queue also hard, haizzz.
peak hour ehhh :(

i think the most unique point of the burger... is the bun? lol
dark color, easy to recognize
few of my friends been visited and got great recommendation from them
ahh!! look at the meat!!!



CHEESE!! the main thing that really attract me so much!! the cheese can you see it?!!
only looking at the pictures then enough for me starving alone here, wtf


ahhh why at PJ??? 
I don't know how to go there la!!!
heard that needa queue at least half an hour and above.. tsk tsk
well, let's see!!


wish i could visit it as soon as possible..... ><.....





No comments: