Tuesday, July 10, 2012

ready??

i still don't manage send my lappie to service today, z
well.. we still went to Mid Valley, for the very affordable yukata :D

they're trying.. ehehe. 
the sales-auntie keep ask me buy one set =.=.... 


here come the Japanese Ms Boey :D 
she said she prefer light color, and the red belt, hohoho~ 


and this is the Japanese Ms Nan, haha!
the belt and cloth are too big for her.. have to adjust then O.o
but the color also not bad right :D 
RM 89 for one set, cheap daooooo
but the quality so so, haha.. made in China -.-


and then finally for my Brunch!! The pineapple fried rice.. i forgot the shop name -.-
the taste is ok, but then i feel so thirsty after this.. z


my belt! back home only i realize i can use it either in black or the ash brown color side, hehehe.
hope it won't look too weird with my red yukata, yay!! Finally can wear my yukata, and i'll tag u or something :)

so i think i'm going to Bon Odori this Saturday, sure hot die me -_________-
as long as i enjoy it?? haha!!
but... i don't want go with public transport a.... ><......


so tired... already slept for 2 hours still so tired... haiz.....
please, i don't want liangshui these few days la.. don't jio me please.... T.T


I thought I have already let go but actually it goes deeper. 在我以为自己已经放下时,却才发现是越陷越深。


No comments: