Tuesday, July 24, 2012

D A M N

haiz. nothing to do today...
i don't know ahh. z.

the late dessert, the legend red bean soup by monique chiew last night... wakaka



don't see it look like this, it was the birthday cake of ah nan, haha
i really manage to text her early in the morning (6 something!!) to remind her to bring me the cake, haha! 
because SOMEBODY awaken me... haiz. 



i dono, after sushi king then came here liaoo. T.T
2 person, big room with toilet =.=
but this room the system cacat jor so we changed room to.....


here. also big room but not as big that just now that one?? -.-
with toilet also... HOHOHOHO.


ishh. 


i like blur blur coz u dont see the real me :D



ehem. OHH I FORGOT TO DECLARE THAT WE ARE NOT DATING!! 
NO!! NOPE!!!! NEVER!!!
-.-




since the mirror in room so damn small so we went to the public one.. to take picture -.-
but.. there kinda freak us out coz... haha, i knew she knew la XD



however.... MISSION COMPLETED!! ehehehehehe.
and i wish i can really start study and stop the sakai thinking =.=

 If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.离开我就别安慰我,要知道每一次缝补也会遭遇穿刺的痛。

No comments: