Friday, October 14, 2011

it will rain.




It Will Rain - Bruno Mars

If you ever leave me baby
Leave some morphine at my door
‘Cause it would take a whole lot of medication
To realize what we used to have,
We don’t have it anymore.

There’s no religion that could save me
No matter how long my knees are on the floor
So keep in mind all the sacrifices I’m makin’
Will keep you by my side
Will keep you from walkin’ out the door.


Cause there’ll be no sunlight
If I lose you, baby
There’ll be no clear skies
If I lose you, baby
Just like the clouds
My eyes will do the same, if you walk away
Everyday it will rain, rain, rain...

I’ll never be your mother’s favorite
Your daddy can’t even look me in the eye
Oooh if I was in their shoes, I’d be doing the same thing
Sayin there goes my little girl
Walkin’ with that troublesome guy

But they’re just afraid of something they can’t understand
Oooh well little darlin’ watch me change their minds
Yeah for you I’ll try I’ll try I’ll try I’ll try
I’ll pick up these broken pieces ’til I’m bleeding
If that’ll make you mine


Don’t just say, goodbye
Don’t just say, goodbye
I’ll pick up these broken pieces ’til I’m bleeding
If that’ll make it right

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Bruno Mars 彻底赢了,最近很多热门的歌都是他的
这几天状况似乎不太好
自己脾气暴躁不说,天气也跟着热起来,真得很热很热!!
然后,每一方面的东西都让我很想骂人
真不是味道啊。




我想我真得很久没有看港剧了,多了那么多新演员,我一个也认不出来
我最后看到完的港剧应该是《公主嫁到》……吧?不记得了
《不速之约》没看到一半就停了……没有想看下去的感觉 =/

小学时候我的生活就一直是港剧港剧港剧啊
所以我说,我是从港剧学广东话的……虽然,讲得不太正 == 
都没什么机会讲,Z


直到来了这里才发现,原来这里的广东话跟香港的不一样……
不怪的我觉得有点怪怪的……
香港人是说一次两次吧,这里说一bai两bai………
还记得上次去Hong Kong Disneyland想买杯cola, 
说了co过后,又入乡随俗的叫holok(in cantonese la bah -.-)
同样的语言到了不同的地方,终究还是会不同啊。


我不知道自己是怎么了
是还没从《步步惊心》中缓过来吗?中毒啊 ==
今天很想喊………………


I will stop loving you, when an apple fruit grows on a mango tree, on the 30th day of February. ------ 山无棱,天地合,乃敢与君绝。

No comments: