Tuesday, December 30, 2008

start countdown...

hmm... video call with didadi vy scary o...
coz her family will suddenly fly out one...
yup, they fly. LOL jk~~=)


now feel better le~yes!! hehe.
tmw is the last day of 2008 le o...
fast. hmm.... tmw cai say this, hehe



some conversation between me and my mom today...


after dinner my mom drink some tea which very bitter one..


mom: wa~~very bitter!! ><
me: eat some candy first la~
mom: aiyo u sot d meh? eat liao sweet cai eat bitter vy bitter d lo!!
me: ya meh?
mom: wan eat liao bitter cai eat sweet d...
me: huh?
mom: eat liao sweet cai eat bitter cai sweet d...
me: juz nw u nt say bitter cai eat sweet meh?
mom: ya la! i say sweet cai bitter vy bitter
me: but just nw u say sweet cai bitter then sweet lo
mom: i say bitter sweet
me: sweet bitter!!!


.... bla bla bla... something lik tat.
many sweet and bitter... zzz....




wee~~ actually this rabbit is kinda cute d.. although it's pink... (u don ss = =) wanna gantung it to my phone thr but the thing rosak liao... thing la!!! zzz...

tmw... go gua... if they go karaoke then i can late back lu... just mayb... hehe

No comments: