Monday, December 8, 2008

just for YOU

... sometimes, i really dono wat're u thinking there
but ur talking just nw was made me very sad.
it kinda hurt me. and it's nt the first time.



why?


i knw you wont give me any ans,
and i wonder u knw i'm talkin about u or nt
i bet u dono. or u knw. watever.


i knw u feel hurt when evyone nt really feel to be close to u
i understand, really
don omez thought tat you're the only one who is facing tat



sometimes u omez complain to me tat
they lik nt with friend with u sincerely
didn exchange secret, didn tell u evything....


sometimes i really wanna talk about my problem to you
try it hard. but i decided nt to evytime.
why? you need to ask urself.


you'll never hw did u hurt someone so bad
you just care and remember tat hw did they hurt u
tat's unfair.
as wat the eldest tell us, YOU NEED TO RESPECT


you omez ask me wat problem u need to change
we hv been told u few times alrdy, and wat did u change?
NOTHING.


when evyone is complaining about u,
i'm omez the one who try to stop them, do u knw?
or i should ask tat wat did u knw??


if u mad at me is bcoz of i didn ask u go out
tat's soooo foolish.
if u really wanna be lik this forever..




get ready. all of ur friends will walk away from u.
didn meant to curse u. but the truth.
u never think about the right thing but NONSENSE.
haiz....



i am very disappointed in you.
blame me la!! ><

4 comments:

LeoLoveSinging said...

blame blame blame...
blame liao loh...
sry i too boring...
dun angry ah...^^

shien? sienzz?? said...

...u vy sienz hor...= =

Eason said...

lol... who lai d???
dont always dont tell me who is that eh
i wan know o...

shien? sienzz?? said...

...u wanna knw who is tat??
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
giv me new handphone first~~xD