Sunday, December 7, 2008

music concert?? xP

was going out with chee, chee's sis, ang, leonard and sofia last night
going to GLORY church, damai there...
sofia ask me go d, keke~~wat wat xing guang yin yue hui.. is it??
late again la me....
and it all bcoz of the HOK SIN!!! ><
watever....


chee fetch me last night... process...
about 7.15pm... chee called me~

chee: ui, go lor go lor!!

me: ya la, faster la...

then i wait....

5 mins..



10 mins...



15 mins....



FINALLY!!! she's here....= = then when i JUMP in the car... u guys knw wat happen d la, haha



finally we reach there!! phew~~we made the 3 ppl wait us in front of the door * dai pai o* haha. kinda rock ba the performance, vy skill also the camera man there, hehe... lucky draw. so zhadao when we recognize tat actually the ppl singing in front the stage there can saw the lyrics from the back!! then we terus = =lll.... evy song also lik tat leh... haha. then hvn 9pm then ended liao wa... so fast. so we go yamcha lo~~tat leonard keep sayying he got RM5O...voucher...= ="... we go FuYuan there ma.. but sit opposite FuYuan la. i order tehC bing, walao so sweet... lik straight drink the susu la = = made me vy dizzy... zzz... then chee a leonard a sofia a keep saying SECRET SECRET there... u die i die bla bla bla... me and ang blur blur ><



when we back home it's nearly 10pm lurR,reach home about 10.30pm... they wanna online lagi o, zzz... if i on my line terus cut!! >< then mcc sms, then slp lo... so early... then today hvn 6am i wake up liao = = sleep back~~finally 10am i wake up*heard my dad scolding my bro badly*


so lame o... zzz.... but at least i found something to post =P

6 comments:

LeoLoveSinging said...

u all make us miss 1 game...
n u also also miss d first song..
is nice... XD

shien? sienzz?? said...

ya la ya la~~
blek =P

Eason said...

lol.....haha y didnt call me out d????
always like that d.... ish!!!!
soi o u guys....
zzz.....

shien? sienzz?? said...

lol...
ask sofia why
xD

Lyen's World said...

T.T not invite me d o >_<

shien? sienzz?? said...

...mama mia...