Thursday, December 11, 2008

guess wat i gonna say...

well, before the thing which evyone is talking nw...
............................................. i say my lame day first a xD


today~
me wake up around 9 something...
yea my alarm keep ringing there... zzz.....
then wake up lo coz today i wanna go schu to confirm something...
and i guess u knw wat is the something... haiz
then 11.30am i go lo... go shop * nt shopping k = =*
dono why today so so so~~~~sleepy,
i knw today keep sms sms sms~~these days also lik tat
suddenly busy liao d? haha




then today FINALLY can eat my lunch at time... haha
eat dao full full o, haha
then sienz time again... zzz....
online a while lo... tat time so wanna slp...
don hv tilam there ba...T.T
then my mom ask me go walk walk
k lo go lo, nth to do also...
then walk walk walk... so sienz...
me walking lik without soul... day dreaming for all day...
then i saw something at some shop lo... haha


wow~~~juz wow xD so i think u knw why don hv ppl buy huh? XD



then time's up me piano time again...
yea me stil day dreaming... haiz
那个手僵硬到……没话讲啊 = =
haiz... so sorry for teacher o... me didn practise.



then back home lo. talking with dad at car lo
our conversation:

dad: next year you SPM a?
me: yup.
dad: wan study senior 3?
me: yup.
dad: u wanna go whr study uni?
me: dono, see first.
dad: u wanna take wat subject?
me: dono. see got wat subject first lo.
dad: wat's ur ambition?
me:...(thinking)... dono.


.... need to continue meh...
he ask me...
reporter? nurse? teacher? accountant? 海洋学家?考古学家?writer? lawyer?
tourist guide?? walao.... u think suit me meh? zzz....



back home. bath. dinner. online.
wa evyone is talking about RESHUFFLE today!!!
EVERYONE ok?!!
haiz... today i go schu check our new NAME LIST ba!!
lik shit a man... me and my dar dar sofia SEPARATE LE!!!!
nee a, leonard a, mao mao a, didadi a~~~ALL SEPARATE LE!! T.T
haiz... i didn see anyone said I WAN TO RESHUFFLE d la!!
haiz... evytime the teachers lik to do wat the students don lik to...
me next year at senior2 HE!!!
i wanna go xin o~~>< haiz. watever la. cant change liao i think....


p/s: recently lik kinda busy o, hehe

4 comments:

Lyen's World said...

well, it was really lame XD
Hahah =p I'm really think that you're no suit at all =) So funny la the Cups =0 Haiz~ HE... So far for us la ::>_<:: Who is didadi o ???

shien? sienzz?? said...

kinda far la... haiz
didadi.. is my senior 1 d clzmate lo~~

LeoLoveSinging said...

come XIN lo...
go申请换班...haha

shien? sienzz?? said...

...so easy a? zzz...