Saturday, December 13, 2008

just wanna share something~

BOO!!
it's me again, hehe


found something i feel good from youtube there
just, 2 songs.. is tat song? haha
it's lik this...



my piano teacher give me a new piano sheet, just for entertain myself
the song is RIVER FLOWS IN YOU
then i go search this song through youtube lo
some version got ppl singing, so NICE u knw!!
and another song, name: KISS THE RAIN
both are YIRUMA'S pieces
then the singing part is from er.. dono who's tat, haha
nice melody, and voice =)


kiss the rain:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh6yen4Il9Y&feature=related


river flows in you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj-whA3Alyw&feature=related


i guess one of the song is TWILIGHT's
wat bella's lullaby?
i dono, i didn watch this movie... =(


oh ya, my playlist there also change to those songs alrdy
come on, i stil love HSM vy much ok?


enjoy^ ^

4 comments:

Lyen's World said...

Oo.. Very nice this songs i think XD
LOL just now did you listen these ??
haha =D where is your HSM 3 liao
huh ?? =p

shien? sienzz?? said...

really nice la pls...
HSM 3... inside my heart =)

Anonymous said...

omgosh! i duno u like tht song also. I love tht song~ haha. its so quiet n nice n all. haha. Xp

qiqi

shien? sienzz?? said...

lol. so weird meh i lik these songs? haha xD