Wednesday, December 31, 2008

last word? xD

arghh!!! my comp dono why cant type chinese anymore...
i cant fully describe my feeling through english...= =
well, just give it a try then...


last day... wat should i say in this last day??
think back wat i've done this year...
hmm... if not include sleeping at class... then is nothing, hehe
haiz.... watever. i'm a loser.


looking wat happen in 2008...
hmm... china earthquake in si chuan...
tat's was really... kasihan. haiz.
then is beijing olympic. tat time i was so proud of china!!
especially the opening ceremony, AWESOME!!
but something bad happen after tat... yup, tat milk a...
dono hw to say. make evy baby sick ><
then is economy problem... when will it finish? haiz...
and our country also lik happen many thing.. kerajaan there.
they were all i can remember in 2008. wat else??


haiz.... every end of year i was so hoping i can do better in the coming
and wish tat i'll have a better result la bla bla bla~~
and wat tat i'll study hard something like that...
but this year i didn.
because i knw i wont be better.
i wont trying hard. because i'm become super lazy now.
sigh....


u might i was so negative thinking... and tat's me now.
my real feeling. i wish can be more positive thinking.
i hope lazy can get off from me.
i hope i can make more friends in my new class.
i hope i wont lose those friends which never same class with me.
i hope i wont sleep at class (LOL)
i hope i can really study hard.
i hope i can only touch my comp during weekend.
i hope i can having a good form teacher next year.
i hope i wont hurt anyone.
i hope i can be more understanding.
i hope i can get my driving lisence next year.
i hope i can remember which road going to where.
i hope i can do better on my piano.
i hope i wont spend more money in future time although i wanna those clothes and shoes.
i hope i can done well at SPM.
i hope i wont be bored during sports day.
i hope prefect don kacau me (hehe)
i hope i can do evything smooth and well
i hope... i hope.....



I HOPE TIME WILL NEVER GO SO FAST....

4 comments:

LeoLoveSinging said...

1 colour 1 hope...
all colour used by you liao lo..
haha.. hope ur hope would cum true

shien? sienzz?? said...

lol...this is nt tang yuan =P

LeoLoveSinging said...

zzz i didnt it is la... lol

shien? sienzz?? said...

hmm...
i think u forgot type one word again...
zzz