Friday, December 12, 2008

about THAT again...

saw many ppl's blog, stil talking about the class thing...
wao wao, me speechless. = =
actually reshuffle lik not a big thing to me lo...
me not really sad or mad or wat...


then u all say me OMG WTF U NO FEELING?!! lik tat... zzz....


so wat? say lo say lo~ say til shuang shuang ta~~=P
about class, me lik not really got feel la
juz bit sad it separate us with our friends ba *hey i stil got feeling ok*
just the friends... haiz.
but i really wanna say a...


CHANGE WAT CLASS CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE THERE!!!
YOU ALL SO NOTHING TO DO MEH TEACHERS?!! ><


omg... i say a...
reshuffle liao can improve the result or nt?
i guess no.
co-operation also nt tat good la pls... sigh
then why we hv to do tat??
don us tell u all DON WANNA reshuffle??
especially the sci stream there.
haiz... wat to say?? tat's no more changes.


well, guys...
we just have to accept it nw.
it's good to knw new friends... mayb = =
and me...


accepting.

4 comments:

LeoLoveSinging said...

New friends... New teacher
Bt same result.... same life... sleep...
haha XDD

shien? sienzz?? said...

lol. tat's wat i wanna say! haiz...

Lyen's World said...

hahah =) me too
just too shock that I'll change to REN ma~
sighing~
SAD ??? erm, just a bit lo~
because my friends almot same class with me liao
just just just..
haiz~ dont tell you la! fei shi you think me crazy a XD

shien? sienzz?? said...

= =...
wat crazy.. JUST TELL ME LA!! XD