Tuesday, December 2, 2008

haiz untitled...

.... nobody update their blog...
k larR i understand why...



keep listening to walk away of vanessa hudgens
since last night.. till now
aiyo me juz no mood ba... so sienz....



the emptiness come visit me again...
ei i don wanna meet u la pls... ><
yesterday i didn go meet my ol buddies..
haiz.. sorry la =(


wat i wanna say liao a....
yer evyone get to go to travel this holiday...
me juz stay at home become otaku..
k la, tat's my choice T.T



walao this's the most lame post i write...
is it??




who cares -.-

6 comments:

LeoLoveSinging said...

so u knw hw to sing "walk away" liao lah...
hear liao 1 day liao...

shien? sienzz?? said...

ya la...
next time wan hear scream liao...
LOL

LeoLoveSinging said...

o... so slow oh u... hehe...

Eason said...

so bored o u......
me to^^

shien? sienzz?? said...

cheh, i'm lik tat d la...
= =

shien? sienzz?? said...

...of coz bored la...
me too lagi...
zzz...
= ="