Sunday, January 23, 2011

huge cafe..

hmmm nothing special today lol
just now went to huge cafe..
since, they keep keep keep promote at fb then go support xia lo~
lazy upload photo keke x)
and lazy talk also, i'm too hungry at the moment....


but cant let my bloggie so without photo geh...
last year january d photo =.=
aikss, seriously i also miss my long hair.......................

==================================================================

night went to 1B agn... =.=
ate pizza hut... agn LOL.
aiks i really dont like the service of 1B pizza hut z
then go watch the GREAT DAY =) 


in my opinion LOL, this is better than 大日子
i prefer this lo, haha
it's just sooooooo true!! Malaysia's life....
the conversation between the ah gong and little girl is just soooo same like the one between my ah po and my bro =.=
and the ah gong first meet his son in the movie..
his talking is sooo alike with my dad's!!!
aiya, just recommended =]


and, my parents l\said i look like my sis...
because of the clothes ba! my sis also always wear like this..
plus, both us short hair nw =.=... 
i'm willing to upload photo now BUT
.. i needa ask my bro whr did he take the PC go repair...
mcm lagi repair lagi cacat =.=


thinking to change blogskin again o....
i think this piggy not suit me, z

No comments: