Wednesday, May 9, 2012

during home time~

so this is gonna post about the little moment of me while at home last.. sem break? -.-

April was a sushi combo month for me T.T
i was not hungry that time!! but still... haiz.....


snooker with ckl and bro, haha
my bro skill really... "amazing!!", haha~~
boy has to learn ma, hehehehe


i remember this was taken on 28/04/2012, the Bersih day
because i was wearing yellow cloth -.-
although i couldn't attend the assembly but my action could prove my mind :D
and i have to say, Bersih at KK was really really peaceful~

opps, forgot to rotate it.
Whatever. I just wanna say that.. i love this shoes so much!
simple, ngam the style i want, comfort, that's enough :D



and this was happened on the day i came back to KL but in the morning la
he ran for the what Borneo International Marathon
that metal didn't mean anything, haha


and i finally cut my front hair.. but... zzz


the sea view again!! haha
the weather kinda nice that time, but rain when i boarding =.=


me and her


AHHHH. left my sister :(


blur blur d popo, lol


i miss you all, and i know you all miss me too =]

あなたは私(わたし)のあこがれ、夏(なつ)の太阳(たいよう)のように。你是我的憧憬,像夏天的太阳那般.

No comments: