Friday, January 27, 2012

无聊啊!

这新年感觉很无聊……
不错,新年是越来越无聊了,z
my lovely cousin =D


my first round... z
sexy lady... hahaha


next day?? no same day night, at beach.. lol beach agn =D
i love the 人形 =D



owhhhhh my hair got color ehh.. z
and watch some movies 


the first comedy and action movie in Malaysia? ok ok lo.. lol. but i like 天天好天 more =D


i like this the most among the others, hehe.
bit pointless as usual la but ok than previous one, hehe


huhu, this year d i love hk kinda disappointed me =( 
the 那些年part kinda................... hohoho u knw d la -.-


my bro beg us go watch d -.- 
ok la, just like what my sis say, suit kid d movie lo, haha
got vanessa hudgen ehh. lol.



the 2 men are so attractive, how can i skip this movie! haha
i think ok, but also got ppl say nt ok.. depends la.


walohaii write dao so cincai.
almost 4am liao la! z
nite =D


 Il faut être l'homme de la pluie et l'enfant du beau temps. 风雨中要像个大人,天晴时要像个孩子

No comments: