Tuesday, March 8, 2011

campur~

few days didn update....

on the way to Ipoh~

steamboat agn -.- we were the first customer... lol

elephant leg HAHAHAHAHAHA T.T

yerrr seriously i like both the color but couldnt see clearly here -.-

hmmm, vy cacat fingers -.- this is my current nail polish but the right hand side was mostly fade -.- and my toes one also....

huhu, hot balloon at my schu field! saw this right after my class on last friday. it couldnt fly high lol but i really wanna have a try but IT'S TOO LATE T.T it's there for an event of SBS

wonder woman~ something about comestics at mid valley lol


 whootss! the PC EXPO at mid valley last weekend and i got a job there?? z. vy vy exhausted la my god... have nothing to talk about... 
yiii.... i'm a bit tiring of my life...
will be going to taiwan and hong kong this coming sem break!
hope i can have real fun during the trip and SHOPPING =D
but the  vy vy first and impossible thing.....


KEEP FIT OMG!!!!!

a real long long time for me didnt ss... so not like me LOL

No comments: