Thursday, March 10, 2011

BIG.OUT.BLOOD

please straight translate my title to mandarin LOL
vincci's ring... i like the stars oo!! the love is bit too small....

the new cleanser i bought at watson today.... this is promotion pack lol. hope they can save my cacat face..

new shampoo?? this is value pack LOL... try try lo~~
opps, forgot rotate?? -.- eye mask... jelly jelli~~ use jor... feel nothing special lol

the vitamin E. heard that it can heal the 豆疤, although the info on the box was said to whitening... TRY TRY X)

this few things worth me.. a lot?? for me la lol...
i'm kedejut punya org... 不舍得花钱~~
just 10th today... bo lui le.... T.T.....
have to study hard for my japanese le... 9th test me 8th night only start to study....
after 10pm lagi... oh mama T.T
lot part did wrong le... WUWUWUWU
try best at final la LOL.......

so lazy wanna update recently....
nothing to say.......
LINE LAG ALSO GRRRR


i wanna move out to TBR but...
dono how....
anybody HELP???
only TBR coz wanna near school and don wanna sit bus(waste lui =.=)



是时候正视了……

No comments: