Thursday, February 19, 2009

hmm...

wa me updating now o.... zzz
of coz not at home la....
promise liao wont online during weekdays d.... sigh
when i become so guai liao d...-.-"


today stil as boring as usual la....
no need listen to BMW today... kinda good la this one
k la skip my gastric(?) pain and the rest bored things...
me, HKL, ang and leonard went to karamunsing juz nw...
wanna buy scout d dono wat thing... badge is it? watever...
zhadao la when me and HKL saw the THING.... zzz
then the time stil early so go KFC buy buy first lo...


dono why since tat time suddenly feel so down o....
down down there... haiz
mayb i knw the reason, or mayb i dono....



i don wanna knw about evything....




now my feeling is something lik this.... bad huh??
oh my dad's coming... sigh

No comments: