Monday, February 2, 2009

first schu week for Feb "09

hmm... today= sienz + boring + bit shuang
sienz and boring no need say also knw why la... zzz
then the shuang is.... something lu, hehe~~
i didn break my promise o =D



my seat kinda cold... or cool? watever....
now i really can feel the air cond in my clz liao... zzz
the assembly really a... zzz. don hv 1st recess today T.T
so hungry o me... 2nd recess go canteen da bao... too hungry hehe
so i didn eat anything during 3rd recess lo... then sienz sienz there...
ish those ppl a kacau kacau there~~but finally also finish liao la xD
last 2 lesson ok ok la... coz PE ma....
then the marching teams 彩排……
uinahh purple not bad ba xD



and...



feel so sorry about the thing happen to my sis early this morning...
ahhh the iphone a... me also feel hurt o lost tat.... =(
but why u all so happy when i say it to u all? = =
haiz... too bad lu..... ><
my sis say tat guy dono hw to use her phone one. stupiak...
then my phone is using by my sis now...
mayb u cant found me la if sms....



i wonder how come u can remember everything so clear and complete...
the rest don say first la...
i'll say it when the day is coming... blek

4 comments:

LeoLoveSinging said...

wee~~ wat r u talking about oh.. wat lai d u seeing?? cn u told me?? zz

shien? sienzz?? said...

wan me told u a?
man man wait la~~
xD

LeoLoveSinging said...

ok.. i will wait...

shien? sienzz?? said...

good...