Saturday, November 19, 2011

art of tattoo

the mind of people really change from day to day...
i never think to have a tattoo for my own before but
i found it kinda attractive recently @@

i like the star part =D but i dont think i'll do such huge draw at this part @@


hmmm.. they really like to tattoo huh?? kinda unique... O.o


it seems like a lot of people like the wings design. but not me??


i wish to have one on my leg. but not this.



the location and the design is kinda 合我心水 =D 
i'm actually wanna have a simple one... not too large scale, not too colorful or something.


i think it will be better without color =/





butterfly~ the temporary tattoo i did last time was also a butterfly if not mistaken
but i wish it can be higher some more =D



i found i'm kinda admire to STAR design =D
is this ok if i really have it on my lower leg?? if compare with the one i said simple in above??



this seem not bad too =D
if i really go and have one, mostly i'll do it on my lower leg
or, behind my neck =D


it's kinda conflict for me whether to have one or not...
as you know, it's following you forever. 
it probably look good for us while we're young, but it feel kinda weird when we turn older...
especially when we have child or something....


let's imagine ur grandma has a tattoo =/ like a star, rose, gun, words bla bla bla....
i know we are and more new generation is coming, who are more open minded compare with our old manssss
i think i'm having old man mind =.=... 
anyway i just feel weird la aiya.




 Everyday I put smile on my face to think that I'm a kid in safety.每天,我都把笑挂在脸上,幻想自己是有安全感的孩子。








No comments: