Thursday, February 10, 2011

combo CNY

finally i bought a new card reader...

 年初一look X) but this doesn't taken on that day... XD seriously, i like this dress so much! but dono where else i can wear to... =.=


hmm, these happen on 28/01/2011 i think =.=
going to gaya street but that time is 8 something, late jor
so... crazy finding parking that time...

 HARLOOOOO =D

 she thought i wanna SS so she kacau me but TOO BAD i'm captured both of us ok =.=


 good timing! the firework start when we found the parking!! but the pictures quality not really good 'coz we were on the way to gaya street, WALKING. so i'm captured them while walking... btw THEY'RE NICE!! =D

 many many stalls X)

 the entry of gaya street.. hehe


hmm, and this did happen at the 0000 of 年初一
go普陀寺for第一炷香~
 hmmm, not really many people compare with last few years =X

 above:观音菩萨
below from left: my sis, mum and dad -.-

 we played a while rummy before we went to bai bai.. after back from temple then i did this... hmm -.-


now is about年初二....
the busiest day of my home during CNY ><....


 my mum, dok gai ing XD

 hoho, our lunch! all done by my mum~ BANGGA!! =D





 night then went to ah lan's open house, i dono what were they doing on the half way gambling.... O.o


then is 年初三?i forgot ehehehe
went to lok kawi zoo... with family~ X)

 my bro and FAT FAT UGLY UGLY ME YEAH! i dono will go there... T.T

 i think the honey bears were the most 值得看... they're CUTE!! XD

 aww they're cute also~ they screaming? for food i think so loud =(

 still the bear XD and something special happen there HAHAHA but the photo is with my sis -.-


night i met my primary classmates at damai upperstar~
sorry i didnt plan well for the gathering but the amount of ppl attended is out of my expectation also XD

 me and ying, the future teacher XD

 me and joyce, aww i miss you! =D hope to see you again... the group photo with adeline aikss....

 yiii act cute YUCK.


年初四,night went to ESCAPE.

hmmm. nothing special, but i feel toh soi =.=




lion dance AGAIN... blur, am capturing the standing 北京狮, hehe

then i macam didnt take any photo le...
no mood =.=

 me and my bro LOL he so 老水!just 12 years old....





KKIA, send my sister this morning... we'll miss you ='(

anything else? my eyes are soooooo tired....

No comments: