Friday, December 10, 2010

wangsa walk@coursematesss =D

9/12/2010
wa today so freaking tired ahhhhhh

 cafeteria, teman ing carmen and loong mom mom LOL

 today i went to school restaurant had lunch with chi ling and bau yee... hmmm... we know what really happened during that time, haha. the bar.

 the very cute menu by hotel students with double TEA inside... haha

 the kitchen... chi ling's friends were inside WORKING HARD lol

 my mango juice and dono what soup... it was kinda funny to see chi ling blow the soup before she drank... THE SOUP WAS COLD ONE......

 hmmm...lamb pieces. i thought i eat lamb chop?? T.T and... such a long time for me to use the fork to eat rice -.- *chi ling said: "can i hv a pair of chopstick??" please, WESTERN OK, WESTERN!!


 the very HAO LIAN ppl XD she was tring hard to potong the oil oil...

 awww my sweet desert... my mango juice became dono what taste after ate this... but it's ok for me HAHA *not the mango juice ok....

 after that we went to lecture... haha. guo wei and norman were playing chasing =.= guo wei won!! hahaha

 after or i should say on the half way of the IT lecture me and LiHui went to bus stop there wait for carmen and loong then off to wangsa walk... WOMEN!!!

 WOMEN.... don walk so fast ee...

 then we went to F.O.S., main purpose was to buy the clothes for the coco day for our gym group but they really started shopping liao LOL sooooooo many colors to choose!! spend much time there... NOT BECAUSE OF ME OKKK....

 gonna wear something like this during the coco day... OMG freaking ugly OMG OMG

 hmmm... they discussing about hw to pei the singlet like the 2 models there... =.=

 owhhh, after that we went to popular.. WOW!!! it's BOOKSSSS everywhere!!! long time didn't reading o, sad ><.. i do like this series a lot but i think i wont have much chance to read it... since... I WONT BUY THEM ==

 the series!! i wanna read... ><...

 owhhh, i do miss this series too, long time didn't read jor... dono whether my brother still got read this or not?? i remember that he'll gimme read first when his teacher give him... awww sozai imy =(

 haha, my mom bought a lot this kind of books but she never do i think =.=

 owh owh owh!!!!!! i never thought that i could see this outside!!!!!! ahhh i wanna read this too T.T....

 my S3 form teacher's writing =) it's about my class, PINK HOUSE!!! haiz, so wanna cry when i read it... sad, i'm not included......

 i will never forget everything that i done with PINK HOUSE =))

 after that we had A&W as our dinner... actually i STRONGLY DISAGREE to eat fast food but have no choice and i'm super hungry at that time T.T why dont have McD thr!!! z

 ... unfortunately, we went to guardian, under carmen's request -.- then... they started to test the perfume LOL funny HAHAHAHA. they so got WOMAN SMELL after that... XD

 smell smell~~

 HAHAHAHA. their hands and arms are full with the perfume so they just pen at the ban there then.....

 bowling time!! this is under LiHui's request. well, it's quite nice.. although me everytime in longkang -.- and my nail!!! lolsss

 LiHui~~

 Loong~~

 paiseh, hehe... I'M NEWBIE OKKKK!!! don expect too much from me...

 the very ss time... they did took a lot a lot a lot of photos, and that's under loong's request LOL why me bo request d?? cincai ppl -.- me like holding a watermelon, hehe

last! group photo is a must... hehe.


AHHHHH!!! i lazy talk the rest... TATA.

2 comments:

AnJoe Ang said...

If I follow you people, will I fall asleep? X)

shien? sienzz?? said...

mayb?coz i almost.. haha