Friday, January 2, 2009

better don read this ><

one of my friends been asked me a question: why let other view ur blog?
then my answer is: why not??
blogging is one of the method to express urself,
and help ourselves to remember something have been happened in our life
my friend choose to have a blog but don wanna other to read the post
so, her blog can say like empty like that
why don let us view ur blog?? is it too much secret there?
or talking abt out bad there?? too many feeling there?
too many things which can be shared?


sometime i feel lik my friends not my friends
we didn share our feelings like the others do
we dono each other well
we don understand each other mind
wat also dono.
is tat call friend? i dono. haiz.
and my friends like nt really close to each other when i'm nt there
i nt really wanna be the point
hmm... like say dao me vy important like tat...
i dono hw to describe my feeling nw, it juz... complicated.


been view someone's blog today, someone u all dono d
almost all abt love thing. so sick = =
she's like got many ppl in her love life...
change vy fast, but also hurt vy deep
i dono if tat's her fault at all or wat, i dono her
juz same schu with me when primary schu
and got bit bu shuang her d lo... hehe. but it doesnt matter.


wat's love? hw come it can make ppl feel so happy and sad in a sudden??
why we knw love will hurt us like hell but stil have to accept it??
scare. really scare.
i rarely talk about my past to the other
or i should say tat i never talk and wont talk...
argh...


i'll continue when i got this kind of mood.
now very bu tiam...
nobody will really understand wat's love....



....i didn emo =P

7 comments:

LeoLoveSinging said...

yeeehaaaa!!!!
u hav a nice post... ^^
hardy question...
tat wat i mean... keke
wan knw the true meaning find me... lol

shien? sienzz?? said...

hmmm...
dono u say wat = =

LeoLoveSinging said...

i knw u dun knw ah..
c bak last comment i giv u haha

shien? sienzz?? said...

...stil dono

shien? sienzz?? said...

...u forgot one word again...
the 3rd time u stupiak...= =

LeoLoveSinging said...

reli?? wat the first n second??

shien? sienzz?? said...

...man man check la...zzz