Wednesday, January 21, 2009

i got it!!! xD

wee~~~
i feel so FREE now~~
evything become so nothing for me...
hmm...
i think i describe with wrong word alrdy...nvm xD



today just happy la, coz i solve a problem alrdy... so free!!!
the rest is my personality problem liao... haiz
i'll try my best to change myself!!!


today after schu liao so sienz...
i go canteen find sofia and loli o...
and scouts also at there marching.. walao... scare dao me liao =S
wan me marching lik tat... dono wan practise for hw long lu
then go see car... sis come fetch me = =
then i saw she mad... OK LA!!! XD
she said wan walking around OUR schu wa... walk lo.....
she taking pics there also.. said happy wa saw many ppl prepared for sport day...
she keep saying herself vy weird and aunty look and stupid...(hmm.. kinda =P)
but i don found anything weird a...
miss ur high schu vy weird meh??
ur high schu's memories were here, waiting u to wake it up....
if i got chance to back to my schu again afer garaduate,
i'll also do the same thing as my sis did =)



my blog wont have any pic... until my own comp come back
and i dono when is it.... just wait lu~~~
no ppl read my blog also d la... nvm.

I'M WAITING FOR U~~

4 comments:

Lyen's World said...

LOL ==lll
what the ==#
Erm, haha where is your OWN COMPUTER o ??!
Let me tell you..
I'd sealed it before =p
Let's come to find it la !!
Wuakakakakak..
So many you'd posted la girl ==
Why you're so FREE o ???
What is the problem ???

xX*~@~* LOlipop-the-candy-girl *~@~*Xx said...

who said no one c ur blog if noyt hv v give comment in here n knw wat u typing n saying meh...= =

LeoLoveSinging said...

feel free 到乱乱发癫。。。
haha... XDD~~~

shien? sienzz?? said...

my comp take to service le la...sigh...T.T...



thx for the commentS lu~xD


fa dian nt good me? keke