Sunday, January 4, 2009

last day o...

aiks!! today is the last holiday alrdy... so fast huh??
new classroom, new classmates, new form teacher...
a lot new things... wanna knw which house i am this year...
pls do blue or purple... green also can... juz don PINK!! ><
pink enough liao... zzz



but regret for going out today, zzz. lik wasting my time
10 something go out first go wisma buy my bro new schu bag...
haiz why tat day he don buy?!! ><# waste time there...
then whole afternoon ngong ngong there(nt wisma)... zzz....
finally home when 7pm... bored dao bao....





i saw this cat at the restaurant... it's nt black in color d lo. it's GREY in color~~rare o~~~~watever



sometimes i feel so love my schu (OMG!!) yea i got problem blek xP




see wat will happen tmw....


nice to meet u all, my new classmate!! xD

4 comments:

LeoLoveSinging said...

skull reopen...
gt a little bit sien d..
wish u gud luck at ur new class...
kakaka

Anonymous said...

u reali gt prob...go c a doctor la..=.= wan me introduce 1 2 u? XD

shien? sienzz?? said...

...so good luck o me at my new clz... zzz

shien? sienzz?? said...

urs?!!

...shao pei la...