Monday, October 8, 2012

many suddenly -.-

accidentally hang out today, lol
gam ngam the lecture finished earlier today
chit chat a while then.. woohooo :P


taken during the assessment of sociology, zz
just talk actually, discuss? 
blame myself for not prepare for it.. only touch the notes before the assessment zz
have no mid term test for this subject so all depend on the assessment only..
this is the second one, more to come Q.Q



suddenly thought that GSC has the visa promo this month so
we went for movie. WE stand for me and ah nee, haha
actually wanna watch Taken 2 but the time not ngam then i cincai choose one.. O.o
overall of this movie can be concluded by 4 words: 因果循环, that's all, lol
this world is getting worst and worst, really hope there'll be an end of the world this year LOL



lastly, my new phone case :)
I have no idea why it will rotate like this, zz
should change it long time ago, since everyone says my supermario.. zz
so, goodbye to my supermario~
wish this is the real goodbye...



Never mind, I’ll find someone like you.I wish nothing but the best, for you too. 毋须烦恼,终有弱水替沧海。抛却纠缠,再把相思寄巫山。

No comments: