Sunday, September 30, 2012

Mid autumn festival!

awww, 不知为什么就是想说
塞翁失马,必有后福,哈哈哈哈

jiang! it was happened all~ in a sudden, hahaha!!
again, 年轻就是要疯狂!
went to Raub on Saturday.. nearly evening like that, hahaha



someone's childhood, haha. the bear in the middle.. i guess it sure suffered a lot of saliva, hahahaha



I don't know Rou Zhen's mom is so talented! 



had my dinner here.
this place is very tokong! the environment is so nice!!
it's actually looks nice but hell yeah, phone camera, zz



they were having an event downstair, fireworks were played too
well, suck camera again.



it was something like... lantern mini exhibition? i don't know how to say that
it was located at the Raub padang, celebrating the mid autumn haha
Didn't took much photo there, night.......



they so very called play candle, hahaha
i think i didn't told them that I never play like this at my hometown during mid autumn festival
or i should say all of us? O.o
well, so far i don't see anywhere in Sabah play like this.... 



ahh rou zhen! miss u so much neh! haha



i'm waiting you to date me... faster come kl play with me!!!



yaya, please ignore me.
from left, Mr Rainbow and his sister, Mr Kelvin, Miss Rou and.. 
new friends, friendly and nice :D



and this is for today
arghhh stay up a bit late last night and woke up a bit early today so my eyes.. zz
yay! happy coz always got driver :D



i feel like keep passby here, haha



back after 10 years, haha
not much different~



FAT.
we don't look like dating right??????
just hang around, haha
WE'RE NOT COUPLE. 



ahh. i don't know why i want it so much but then so expensive, zz
cute bahh.



random shot.



road along to the Japanese site~ 



he said I smile too 灿烂 so i hide my teeth see he say wat, lol



then the something like animal farm.
AHHHHH those bunnies damn cute a! so little!!
never see so little punya bunnies!!! 



I don't care he or she but it bites me ==



byeee.

back to KL again in the evening and then running all the way to Pavilion for this
well, looking forward for a quite time already!
and yes, it didn't disappointed me! :D
should go and watch!!! 



老土的来一句,中秋节快乐哦!
这月饼是从家里带来的,不过大概一个星期前就没了,哈哈。小粒的啦!
虽然又不能在家里过,但还是觉得很窝心
谢谢你们的照顾 :)


Puisse la longévité nous être assurée pour que nous tous partagions partout la joie de contempler la même lune dans sa plénitude. 但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

No comments: