Wednesday, September 26, 2012

did.

grrr. no school today, kinda sienz
but so far i like it, zzz
my nose is killing me. and cough also. FML.


nothing to update so....
some random photos of last sem break~


the kesian orang utan from the sepilok bla bla.
my uncle said there will be more in morning session, zzz



dont kill me pls.. hahaha. no ppl viewing my blog so don't worry they see ur FAT. 
opps. HAHAHAHAHA.
tenom dono wat garden zz
the place i learnt cycling yay :D



i did a jumping pose here, but the photo is with my sis's camera zzz
noob bro, hahaha.



this 2 persons are the cousins of my dad i guess? lol
they came from.. Hong Kong i think?? HAHAHAH
the second times they visit to Sabah....
well, Sabah really nothing much for uncles.........



dearest baba and mama
oh ya, the background is the Mt Kinabalu
as i said, seldom to see Mt Kinabalu without cover by those cloud something


another school day tomorrow
damn, hate it. 



Mon amour est comme une étoile. Tu ne peux pas toujours le voir, mais tu sais qu'il est toujours là. 我的爱就像一颗星星,你不是总能看到它,但你知道,它会一直在那里。

No comments: