Friday, November 19, 2010

mid valley@ANG~

AHHHHHH!!! hostel's wifi is corrupt agn =.=
i've a lot of fun yesterday, hahaxx. yet tired ><...


i had coco in the morning... i mean yesterday ya
it was about spinning bicycle this time
which will be involved in the competition of coco day...
well, i think it's kinda fun?? but tired T__T
hope my team will get.. hmm... a not bad place LOL

then afternoon i went to midvalley to meet ang...
AHHHHH i hate KTM =.=
lazy to write the detail... hehe

 those ribbons are freaking nice oo!! but also freaking exp == wait my hair long first... LOL. or u wanna buy for me also can~~ THX!! XD

 mcD... don even think about that!! ><...

 GSC... i wanna watch Harry Potter o... but we didn't O.o is it nice? lol
 clothes~ they're cute and nice and EXPENSIVE ==

 with cap.... wan also T.T

 hooo, recently vy like this kind of hat but i still dont have one ><..


 ermmm we had our lunch at wat Tony's wat wat, i dont remember the name =.= but.. i don like, hehe. the drink is still okay, pineapple freeze i think~~

 arghhh i gain weight...




 I WAN I WAN I WAN!!! ALL I ALSO WANT... hehe...

 ms.ang~~

last shop... i drink that wat wat banana blast off?? =.= full with that... 



not a bad day.... if without rain ==
why rain again now?! i wanna go back hostel la T.T


it's okie, it's alright, i will always fight fight fight!! XD

No comments: