Tuesday, November 2, 2010

happy birthday + my day~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 色女`~~ 








 today our english class is having presentation and IT'S MY TURN OMG
well, no matter how it is, IT ALRDY PASSED~~~ good.... hehe
my comment from ms pauline is.. my voice not loud enough --.--
and what else? forgotten XP
not bad le lo, i finish writing the script one day before the presentation...

but the topic of our bday girl today soooooooooo special!
she talked about CONDOM lol
she even shown us how to wear a male condom...
on banana XD pls la she's a girl ok...
and today i just realize that there is a condom for FEMALE O.O
hmmm, she also share the tutorial video HOW TO WEAR FEMALE CONDOM too
isshhh anyway it's funny!!
i'm too late to take a photo for her while she's showing us the process.
accidentally switch off my handphone ><....



AND!!! i've got a new excuse to buy a pair of shoes agn...
since... IT "OPEN MOUTH" aldy ==
and, it hurt my little toes T.T.... PAIN!!!



i done wash my towel.. mayb tmw wash my bed sheet --.--
then.. i think that the info i search for my IT assign got a lot of bullshit...
MEAN THAT, i need to search more correct info today...
OMG.... can i have a nap first? =(


although it's kinda busy recently.. but....

DRAMA WONT STOP!! XD

tata~~~



still haven't reply..................

No comments: