Thursday, October 21, 2010

omg omg!!
i can update my blog at hostel alrdy!! NICE!!! =D
am thinking to change my blogskin... long time didn chg le X)
finding skin nw, hehe
i need some software which use to edit photo, such as photoshop like that...
who can gimme??? lol~~~
if like tat then i can edit my own skin... hehe


school life is getting busy, just because of one word:

ASSIGNMENT!!!

that's it!! grrr....
working on it... and... i'll start do revision, not only during the exam XD
yeah i repeat for times right?!
but i really did it these few days... lol
so my life at hostel wont be so sienzzz, hehe


look! i can tie up my hair aldy! i think i did mention this before, haha... i'm willing to tie up my hair like this when high schu, but tat time my hair too long... don wanna cut it, hehe.

meee :D


well, mayb will update agn tonight...

p/s: blogskin blgskin...

No comments: