Saturday, October 16, 2010

hmmm

ahhhh!!! the "devilSS" very scary aahhh!!!
they're knocking the door!!!! Lols....


well, i'm talking about my little cousinss haha


hmmm, i'm here to update my bloggie agn lol.
i checked and tidy up all my notes last night and i found that....
... this would be a tough sem for me....
why??? because of the ACCOUNTING!!!!
i dono how is the exam will be but i think i wont done well this time...
wont be lucky anymore!!! T.T....
aikss, try my best laa. and am practising my japanese *winksss*
i like japanese so muchiee!! hehe

okay, let's take a look for my daysss...
today i come back my aunt's here so... hmm... like this lo ==


dimsum~~


the cake! thankiuuu~~ =)


then me juz nw went to 1U shopping but i didn buy anything XP

aiksss u knw wat, i feel so toh soi go gaigai like this!!! OMG....


hmm... no need tell me, i know very nan ding....


weii! i like this shirt very very much oo!!! but... haiz...... it'll be better with a belt ^^


yaya, SUPERFAT OMFG!!!!!





waaa... hw long time i didn wear this kind of dress?? i think since 7 or 8 years old... ==


wa first time i post like this... but... i like tat shirt very much!!! TT....


TATA

1 comment:

Baka YanG said...

LOL~lenglui lor~
1st time c u wear like tat~~so leng jer~~xD