Thursday, October 14, 2010

heyy

it's been a long time i didn update here
u think i wan d mehhhh... zzz
aiya dont use broken english anymore!!!


spent almost a week and done nothing at kampar
feel bit stress now coz i need to put more effort than other..
to catch up what i miss...
and SOMEONE didn keep her promise as
she'll vomit out my english outline for me...
i'm gonna write it out by tonight.. aikss
hope it can be interesting.....


ahhh i need to wash clothes and sweep and mop? my room
need to do tutorial questionss
need to check dictionary for UNKNOWN wordsss from notessss
need to search information for my assignmentsss
need to keep myself healthy *and lose weight plssss
need to save some $$$ for some PURPOSE

and and... a lot lagi!!!
wat should i do first??? ><....


tata... i'm damn hungry.....


p/s: i hate it when u starting to repeat ur passing life all over agn....

No comments: