Friday, September 3, 2010

exam mean.....

ahhh! feel like wanna update something nw =/


my table during the exam == this was... during the marketing paper... although had been hardworking like THIS but still..... T^T

zoom in.......

ahhh~ i also dono why i took this == coz i never upload photo of my schu?? well nothing nice to see d la... except the CITC, the rest buildings old old d.... ==


ermmm this is the view from my room so this is hostel inside view... tat was a sunday morning... evyone was prepared to go for the exam include me!! ishhh how come got exam on sunday d?! GRRRRRRR


mayb after sem break i'll update some of my college photo...
sun bian advertising yi xia loo XD
for those who interest to study at this suck schu next year...
i think tiada noob wanna come gua?!
see me! 一个活生生的版给你看了==

i'm gonna shoot a lot of photo after i finish my exam!
toodles~~ =D

No comments: