Monday, June 28, 2010

look up!!

hmmm.. now just i realise it's almost 2 yrs i join blogger LOL
well, not the point XP

actually i almost done my previous post...

just left few photos, haha~



hmmm, this is outside canteen 2, they were promoting the OO night i think... they just stop and remain their action.. i mean pose.. DO U UNDERSTAND WAT I SAY?! ><... they kinda block the road...=.= this coming sunday is TT night... no, for me, TTN is no more stand for Tshung Tsin Night, but TalenTime Night...

this is miss chiew chi ling HAHAHAHAH she loves to "swim" at night... XD!! but ppl vy hardworking d lo, anything the lecturer said she'll mark down... so, if u need extra note of note then u go find her la HAHAHAHHAHA




HAHAHAH it's me again!! just wanna say that my hair is longer!!! *happy* but wish it can grow FASTAAAA!!!!!! and YEAH IT'S KATAK AGAIN!! actually, except class time, bath time, and boom time, and come online time, at room it's omez with me... MUAHAHAHHA XD!!

lik this first... TATA!! XD

No comments: