Saturday, June 5, 2010

It was three AM when you woke me up
And we jumped in the car and drove as far as we could go
Just to get away
We talked about our lives Until the sun came up
And now I'm thinking about How I wish I could go back
Just for one more day One more day with you


Everytime I see your face
Everytime you look my way
It's like it all falls into place
Everything feels right
Ever since you walked away
You left my life in disarray
All I want is one more day
It's all I need one more day with you



When the car broke down We just kept walkin along
Til we hit this town There was nothing there at all
But that was all okay
We spent all our money on stupid things
But if I looked back now, I'd probably give it all away
Just for one more day One more day with you


Now I'm sittin here, like we used to do
I think about my life and how now there's nothing I won't do
Just for one more day One more day with yo


....Everytime I hear your name
Everytime I feel the same
It's like it all falls into place
Everything feels right
You walked away
Just one more day
It's all I need,
just one more day with you....





......酱又讲过了一个星期,几快一下
可是我对于这里还是有点懵懵懂懂……
慢慢的习惯,无可奈何的事
发现到,其实这学校也没有大到哪里去……哈哈
只是,无论你什么时候到学校,都可以看到大把人走来走去
因为大家的上课时间都不一样嘛
不过如果你的上课时间太显就很麻烦了
比如说,早上12点上课后,要等到下午5点才有课
那几个钟你要做什么了?慢慢想啦~XD
你可以回家,可是如果你的家很远勒?
可以去cc,去图书馆……随便拉 ><...
我懒惰写哦!下次拉哈哈~~XD

No comments: