Wednesday, June 2, 2010

assignment?!!

well well... today is doing fine anyhow...
just.... got a word... i listen for whole day today... that's...



ASSIGNMENT!!!!!



walao!! they say already got 4 to 5 assignment already...
the worst is.... I DON HAVE GROUP!! AHHH!!!
need wait till the class time ask the lecturer... aiks
i just got a group at hubungan etnik tat class...
and... my group's ppl already done finding the info....
aikss, so so soooo paiseh ><.....
and and, i dono why i have to learn BM STUFF lagi at college...
what HUBUNGAN ETNIK...
for those who been went to NS....
Hubungan etnik just like ur class integrasi!! DAMN BORED!!
AND!! the teacher is malay... i still have to learn BMBMBMBMBMBMBM....
luckily i pass my BM!! if not need attend BM class.... Z!!!


i wonder how i do the assignment..
you know, most of my classmates... or all of them, are live in KL....
it's like only me live hostel... astakataka.....
tat printing manager or wat... WHERE ARE YOU?? I NEED MY NOTESSSSSSS!!!
if not how i do my homework????
and text book... i wanna second hand one...
who wan to buy a book which cost RM92 and just use for 1 smester only.... SIAO!!



...... i'm getting better to my new life.......
just hope that......




... i wont fail in my exam!!! ><....




tata...... XP

No comments: