Friday, November 14, 2008

yawnn~~

hmmm... making some change to my blogger
i mean, the friends list there
now i can knw tat whether they got update or nt
so tat i don need to view their blog one by one~
i like to view other's blog
like i can more understand them.. or i'm juz damn too boring = =
i think i wont change te skin of my blog alrdy
first, i dono how; second, too ma fan
like this nt good meh? i like then ok.
tmw gotta go schu~~just go play d la i think
i ask sofia teach ME bk baA...
her hse cant, then schu is the best choice liao
manatau "fly" out so many ppl pula..
so, i cant learn anything d la (T.T)
watever, i sienzz juga.

4 comments:

Eason said...

teach me how 2 do the list eh
plssssssss

Eason said...

teach me how 2 do that eh
i mean the friend list^^
thx a lot!!!!!

Eason said...

teach me how 2 edit the friends list eh

shien? sienzz?? said...

wa wa wa...= ="