Wednesday, November 26, 2008

to someone who wont read this

first, i wanna say sorry to u...
almost 1 year alry, is it? since tat day...
really really sorry tat...
i cant giv u anything, even an answer.....
i guess i must be hurt u badly, is it??
it 's just all my fault.
i saw ur friendster got something....
just something vy good to u. i think.
congratulation, you found it =)
really hope tat u really found a better one
just... why u don say it few years ago....??
well, we'll just let go and forget
be friends? i guess we're just stranger nw.
anyway...祝你幸福
evyone have their own secret,
but i couldnt found mine.
do i hv a secret??
maybe yes for somebody or mayb no...
we're just different in our way we are.
haiz... wat am i saying here....

2 comments:

Hate or Love? said...

hey....i m back!!! back from vacation^^i just updated my blog about my vacation..u can go c it in my blog...feel free to leave me a comment...do enjoy urself reading my blog^^my blog is nt dead...happy holiday^^

我回来了啦! 我更新了我的部落格^^欢迎你去看,留个意见吧!^^我的部落格没死哦!^^假期愉快^^

p.s.i din noe tat u hv a blog...

shien? sienzz?? said...

nw u kw lo~~XD