Thursday, November 27, 2008

nt so empty day =P

today... ang come me here.
when she arrive i hvn wake up d la... so yong soi! ><
then wait the time past.... then hungry liao
then my hse d food... u knw d larR.... hehe
so we go out shop thr eat lo, with bro also
we go chee's shop, saw weiwei thr.. cashier ba ppl! xD
talk talk talk... almost 12 then we go.
erm... we go out at 11 something.
ang eat meehun soup thr.. when go she wanna eat KFC lagi...= ="
then go eat lorR... eat liao back home.





then back home liao, my bro wanna play PS2 with ang wa~
then go play lorR... mostly control by my bro d = =
play play play~~time past again~~~~~
then my bro say wanna play badminton(yea omez my bro say d= =)
but got bit rain o... we wait wait wait.....
then my bro cant wait liao he said go kitchen thr play (omg..)
play lor them, me vy dizzy didn play with them jjuz watch them play..
then tired liao or wat we go watch tv... then she go home.
sienz le? xD




then i watch tv for a while.. when i gonna bath.....
that HOK SIN come liao.. coz i ask her da bao for me..
... coz some problem i hv to go da bao with her.. ish....
walking again... enough exercise for me today....
da bao then back home!! i go bath first...
ten eat lorR... disney channel got do HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL tonight
aww... I LOVE THEM!!! XD




then lik this larR... i knw vy lame...
tmw tagged u all a... xD

1 comment: