Sunday, November 9, 2008

last night~~

hmm... maybe i should say YESTERDAY
well, holiday, since yesterday... oh gosh wat should i do...
then yesterday dono why i suddenly go stay at sutera thr...
of coz, my sis's idea... zzz... 2 nights at magellan, 1 night at pasific...
are them call lik tat? watever~~xD

after check in at sutera there, me and my bro stay there with me
while my parents and sis go out... somewhere watever...
so, me and my bro go walking around at sutera there lorRr...
so sienzzz~~~= ="


yup, last night got a bla bla show at kian kok thr...
well, i'm late reach thr... don wanna talk much about this
i'll just forget it. although it's really rude...= =
the show ok la, especially when刘力扬perform~~
she's my target for this show la!!! muahahaha~~~
but we sit toooooooo far from her, sob sob...T.T
i didn bring camera. great yea? = =#


rupanya chee also got goood timid d ba, LOL
when liu li yang perform, she sms me ask me take pic wakaka~~
then i reply her nw is liu li yang perform then she terus call me!!! xD
then liu li yang sing 我就是这样……high!!!
and 2 other songs... nice oOoOo~~~
yer we juz sit too far ba!!! if nt...
we can take her clear clear d pic, and get her poster!!!
><# leonard keep saying " giv more RM10 only maAa..." XD


oh ya, me, ang, lyen and leonard going the show only this time, keke
after the show, lyen back her relative thr (bye bye larR~~)
then leave 3 of us... tat time is 9.30pm lik tat la...
leonard say go yam cha, at thai sheng thr, go lorR...
manatau all close liao d... zzz...
so we change to 莲花楼lo...
本来我们走路的,后来遇到好心人在我们去……
ya la ya la, leonard i knw it's all bcoz of u maA...XD
but first time i fetch by stranger la ok.... zzz...scare juga d loRr...


reach there, order. we really YAM CHA only....xD
then talk talk talk... ok ok larR...
first time i yam cha with friends at NIGHT oOo~~
wakaka... not bad xP
me and leonard, both of us didn eat dinner...
he say he 12 hours didn eat liao... then this morning he sms me...
and tell me tat he 24 hours didn eat thing liao...zzz...


well, just lik this la... pictures will be uploaded ... but dono when la...
hey, suggest me wat to do at sutera there eE...
except swim... zzz.... see ya.

5 comments:

Lyen's World said...

Lol la the Leornard ^^
really ??!!
You all go to Yam Cha ??!!
T.T i cant go with you all la~
Fetch by stranger ??!!!
Bahaya la~~!!
Taka care yeah you all!
I dont see you all appear in Newspaper that

:: at Damai, Lian hua lou, at night
got 2 girls and 1 boy were both killed by
strangers at the car, SA XXX U... ...

Wuakaka :)
really FUI CHOI la this time XD

shien? sienzz?? said...

walao...
choi choi choi!!!
><

Reila said...

超级女声 刘力扬 !!!!!!!!yeah!!!

shien? sienzz?? said...

hi-5, nee!!! xDDDDD

sofia said...

lol!! this is the first time i knw 刘力扬 is a girl!! xDDDD really...i just say the truth!!~