Wednesday, November 12, 2008

i've got a lot of things!!!

as wat i said yesterday, my sis leave SOMETHING here...
and, it ALL belong to me nw *muahaha*
those stuff~~~

first of all, CLOTHES!! woohooo~~~i love clothes xD but most of those clothes lik nt suit me le.. so... TUT.... hehe. i'm nt as hot as u la sis...
S.H.E. latest album!!! but i'm nt really feel to have it d... after i download their songs, but she buy for me lo, so i accept lorR....*wakaka*


yup, N70, her old phone~~she give to my mom, coz she got IPHONE le!! yer i also wan o... the screen so big and clear~~><>

something lik this la~~ and a PADINI handbag, dono tat one can use or nt la, keke. i try to... hehe. who ask u don bring it along~~=P

somebody save my bk pls~~~my LCCI ahhHhHhHhH~~~~~~~~~~T.T

4 comments:

sofia said...

damn it!! good la u >< ehm...whose the somebody..i want to be teached also!!! XD

Lyen's World said...

lol ^^
I wanna see you to wear all the sexy clothes o~
And..
How is your preparation for your LCCI o ??

shien? sienzz?? said...

londonist:

lol.... u got bk teacher liao nt meh??
now bok bok at schu is teached by pang's teacher o... she say vy good...me tiada org ajar ni!!! T.T save me~~

shien? sienzz?? said...

complicated...:

i'll wear them...
but nt in front of u all!!! ]
muahahaha~~~
unless u all wear too^ ^