Monday, April 23, 2012

said. words.

i cant just let go of my blog....

so, it is my last day at Roystar today.
i hate this feeling.
Everytime makes me feel so sad.
Everytime i hate the place, and eager to leave as soon as i can!!
however, i don't feel like leaving when i can do so..
just like how it's been through.. when i was in NS...

i like the people there.. so far i still think they're nice, at least to me, lol
but seriously, i don't like the working environment.
so overall, i wont back to Roystar lol.
although there is really short of manpower right now..
but you can see everything through the high turnover rate there, tsk tsk.

so, college life is waiting for me now
finally i'm back to student life!!
play and play and play LOL

i'll try my best to recover everything that i lost in this blog!!


WATCH ME!!

No comments: