Sunday, August 29, 2010

what am i thinking???

aikss... i supposed to be happy now
because my most worry paper-------- economy is final DONE!!
although i didn memorize much or write much in the exam but i think can pass gua O.o
whatever la... wouldnt worst than my marketing....



what am i thinking now a??
feel like something wrong with me now but i dono wat's tat??
the worst feeling... wanna solve it also dono hw to do ==
and the exam gonna end on the coming saturday... FINALLY!!
BUT!!!
.... i dono wat to do once i finish my exam......
hang out for celebrating?? not really wanna do that...
since... i wanna save lui.... and lazy need to go city centre...==
one week... one week..... what can i do and what should i do?!!
caused of some reason i nt really wanna go back my aunt there...


so... how??? work for a week? what work is tat.....
i really dono what to do o..... T.T!!!
am i bothering by this now?? dono...



i just wish to go home.....

No comments: